- We are same day service if your floral order is placed before 12noon South African time, country wide. Alternatively, you are welcome to choose any future date for delivery.
- We are a next day service if your gift, jewellery or perfume order (non-floral) is placed before 1pm South African time, country-wide. Some remote areas may need an extra day for delivery.
- For Johannesburg gift, jewellery or perfume orders, we can deliver same day but such orders must be placed via our call centre before 12noon. Please call to enquire.
- We cannot guarantee a specific delivery time on the day, although we will make every effort to adhere to a time if such has been requested.
- While we have a list of delivery countries available, should you wish to send a bouquet to a country not listed it is likely that we will still be able to do so. Please call our call centre to enquire.
What can I do to make sure my delivery is on time?
The first step in ensuring a timeous delivery is to provide as complete and detailed an address as possible. For example, for home deliveries please include the apartment no., building name, street number, street name, suburb name and city name. Also provide a contact number for the recipient so that if the florist is unsure of the delivery address they can contact the recipient to confirm the details.
If I requested my bouquet to be delivered at 12pm why was it delivered at 2pm?
While we do try to fulfill requests for specific delivery times whenever possible, we cannot guarantee that a bouquet will be delivered at a specific time. Too many factors play a role in whether we can meet a stated time or not such as availability of certain flowers, traffic flows etc. We do however guarantee that your bouquet will be delivered on the day requested.
What happens when the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery?
If the recipient is not at home when the florist calls to make the delivery, they will either: 1) leave a note on the door, requesting that the recipient should contact them to arrange a convenient time when they may return, or 2) deliver the arrangement to a neighbour, and leave a note advising the recipient that their neighbour has accepted the bouquet on their behalf.
It is important to remember that normal florist delivery hours are between 9am and 6pm - early morning deliveries may be delayed somewhat if the fresh flowers arrive late from the market.